We utilize the Team Diagnostic Survey (TDS). The online survey assesses teams on the 6 conditions of team effectiveness that predict up to 80% of a team’s ultimate success. The TDS was developed by renowned Harvard scholar-practitioners Drs. Richard Hackman and Ruth Wageman and has been used with thousands of teams globally.
Using the tool as a starting point, we will support teams in assessing their current performance and define a roadmap for improving their effectiveness.
Our process is rooted in the belief that the most effective teams share some common attributes:
- A shared commitment to the team’s common purpose
- The right mix of capabilities and experience
- A well-defined and agreed strategy for how the team will work together
- An understanding of the unique strengths and styles of each team member
- A culture of mutual respect, trust, and candor built on effective and transparent communication
- Individual self-awareness to support effective collaboration, clear communication, and productive conflict resolution
Culture Insights to Action Assessment
Culture is complicated and depending on the size of your organization change will take time. AEI works with the organization's leader and their team as well as other critical influencers. We collect rich information about the organization and through collaboration with the leader, AEI provides an action plan that can be implemented by the organization or through continued partnership with AEI.
Pre and Post-Acquisition Assessment
AEI has a unique approach to objectively and confidentially gain insights into the strengths and development opportunity areas of individual leaders and leadership teams. This information is critical pre and post-acquisition. AEI will articulate the most critical areas for your organization to address in order to create or sustain strong results through a high-performing leadership team. This objective perspective on the strengths and opportunities of the business and leadership is a critical first step in understanding where to focus resources.
Please reach out to schedule a complimentary discovery session: