Established in 1995, AEI is a pioneer in the field of leadership development. What continues to set us apart from other coaching firms is our think-tank capability. We are committed to synthesizing the cutting-edge research being done in multiple fields of discipline.
We are a team of professionals with years of experience and expertise in leadership, coaching, psychology, philosophy, cultural anthropology, neuroscience, business and strategy. We facilitate powerful and sustainable change at the identity level for individuals, teams, organizational units and whole organizations.
Our clients include senior executives from a broad range of industries from some of America's most admired companies. They represent a similarly broad range of company profiles, from Fortune 100s, emerging growth companies, non-profits, and start-ups. Listed below are some of our clients:
Please contact us for client references
AEI News & Updates
AEI's leadership development model has been cited in numerous publications including the London Financial Times, Fast Company Magazine and the Ivey Business Journal.
- Winning Olympic Gold Depends on Emotional Intelligence: AEI Quarterly Newsletter, Winter 2018
- Banking CEO turns Psychologist...find out why in AEI founder Paul Wieand's TEDx Talk
- How one weekend changed everything: A Leader's Journey, Fast Company Magazine
- Smart Steps: Intellect + Values, Fast Company Magazine
- Discover What Every Leader Needs to Know: The New Leadership Challenge, Ivey Business Journal